Well many of my friends have done this and I simply don't have enough activity going on my page.
So why not jump the bandwagon right along with y'all?
Okay, here we go:
1) How long have you been on DeviantArt?
Seven years come this December. Lucky me, lol.
2) What does your username mean?
My name is taken directly from the anime movie AKIRA, which I saw the same year I joined this site. Very impressive film, check it out sometime if you haven't seen it already.
The '500' doesn't really have a meaning, lots of people have numbers in their usernames
Been thinking about changing my username though while still retaining the name "Akira".
3) Describe yourself in three words.
Opinionated. Imaginative. Outgoing.
4) Are you left or right-handed?
5) What was your first deviation?
I don't know, and I haven't drawn in the longest time.
Hopefully someday I'll get back into it, but I think I'd have to radically improve my style and technique given the enormity of the talent I see here everyday.
6) What is your favorite type of art to create?
Well, fanart, I guess. Mostly of favorite characters.
7) If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
enjoy high flexibility in their styles, and you have the beautiful styles of artists like
, and countless others. I've seen and become acquainted with so many different great artists that I don't know what I'd want to emulate first; just know that I really envy you guys and your abilities, you got serious talent.
8) What was your first favorite?
It was a piece of Princess Azula and Ursa I'm pretty sure, coming in I was all over Avatar here. I'm not even sure if that piece is still up, remind me to track it down later.
9) What type of art do you tend to favorite the most?
But also landscapes and science fiction. Whatever is pleasing to the eye.
10) Who is your all-time favorite Deviant artist?
Oh my gosh, so many. So many.
And all of them great people who I appreciate and admire greatly, as friends or acquaintances.
11) If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
And countless, countless others. If you and I regularly talk here and elsewhere just know that I think highly of you all and that given the chance, I'd love to meet any one of you.
12) How has a fellow Deviant impacted your life?
I gotta say I'm not the most social guy at home. Something I still struggle with. But talking with the friends and people I've met here is great, and I can really entrust a lot of my feelings and thoughts with you all, and that means a lot to me. That's half the reason why I love this site so much.
13) What are your preferred tools to create art?
Pencil and paper. But I'm not very polished at that now and someday hope to reinvent myself as an artist. Someday.
14) What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
It just comes to me, be it at my desk, while driving, while working on something, in my sleep......It just happens when it happens.
15) What is your favorite DeviantArt memory?
Anytime when I was working on a commission with a friend. Or just talking to any one of my many friends here. You really make being a part of this site so worth it.
And I hope I'm still here for a long time more with the rest of you.
Well that's it. Thank you guys, all of you and DeviantArt for being awesome and a Happy Fifteenth Anniversary to this amazing site.